My last trip was a solo trip...I threw it all together with the help of Wendy @ MJ in less than 2 weeks before I left. I had resort and DME ressies, and my flight booked...that was as much of a plan as I had...I knew where I wanted to go, but had no ADR's or any solid plans other than I wanted to ride EE and see Wishes.

My September trip is very different. My mom and I took advantage of the Bounceback program they offered last winter, so we have the dining plan this time. We have had to plan more for this trip than we ever have for any of the others (because we needed ADR's to use up our credits) and I have to say, I don't really like it all that much. I love our trips when we just fly by the seat of our pants and do what ever we feel like when we wake up!

I think as long as you don't have a flip out in MK because it's 3:10 and you are only at Pirates, but you were supposed to be at Splash, but Sally had to go potty, and that threw off the schedule, a little planning doesn't hurt anyone! Just know that some of the best things in WDW can't be planned, so go with the flow and have a great time!