Quantcast Just Questions...Hoppin' Down the Funny Trail. - Page 14

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    I swear I type faster than I think, sometimes! (No comments from the peanut gallery, please.
    Oh, surely you don't think any of us would jump on a comment like that do you? Or should I say that more slowly so you can catch up? Hmm, maybe that came out wrong!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    Hey, it ain't over til I sing!
    Uh, if that's a crack about being a "fat lady", try again chickadee. You ain't even close.

He can't type "John"? But they're all right there close together!
    Scott
    2 visits as a child
    6/97, 6/01, 6/04: All-Star Sports
    12/05, 6/08: Pop Century
    May-June/10: Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/11: All-Star Sports 1 night Epcot Flower & Garden
    May 2013 POFQ (25th anniversary!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nascfan View Post
    Heck no I don't mind. Um, they are in cages aren't they?

I think Christine has this one pretty much in the bag. Come on Jasper ol' pal, get to 2900 before she hits 3000. Make it at least look respectable.
    cages, cages, we don't need no stinkin' cages do we? Seriously though, I forgot to add the line that I was just kidding about the critters! Even though we have a small zoo at our house as of right now all the critters are outside which makes my wife VERY happy indeed!!!

I am trying to catch up, but every time I come over here to type someone else comes in for another bunny costume! Those little devils are really keeping me hopping today. Or should I say it has been very harey today?

Post Thanks / Like

Uh, if that's a crack about being a "fat lady", try again chickadee. You ain't even close.
    What did you say??? I couldn't hear you because I was eating a chocolate rice krispie treat!

Like I said, pitiful!!
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

You're right, they do usually put the men's and women's Johns close together don't they?

Oh, you weren't talking about that kind of John? Sorry, my bad!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    You're right, they do usually put the men's and women's Johns close together don't they?

Oh, you weren't talking about that kind of John? Sorry, my bad!!!
    Jasper, don't you have some costumes to rent???
    INTERCOT Staff-

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Yes ma'am! 10th grade keyboarding! That is so funny that you do it too! My DH is pitiful! He can hardly type his first name without hitting backspace or delete 7 or 8 times...and his name is only four letters long- JOHN!!!

Do you also hate q's, v's, and b's??? I HATE those! Could they BE in a more inconvenient position???
    Mine was 10th grade, too!! Must've been universal back then... You know what I hate even more than q's, v's and b's? The stupid keys they've added for computer keyboards like +/= and {/[.... every time I want to backspace, I end up typing === or +++... SOOO aggrevating!

Oh, surely you don't think any of us would jump on a comment like that do you? Or should I say that more slowly so you can catch up? Hmm, maybe that came out wrong!!
    No, I never dreamed any one of you lot would find a way to use that against me.... It's scarey when your fingers know what you want to say before you do!!

every time I come over here to type someone else comes in for another bunny costume! Those little devils are really keeping me hopping today. Or should I say it has been very harey today?

Christine - when they checked your thyroid, was it for the first time, or have they checked it before? I've had mine checked a few times for the same reasons you mentioned - sluggish, sudden struggling w/ weight, all the other symptoms that go w/ a low thyroid - but my results have always come back "within the normal range or low-normal". I'd love for the numbers to be just low enough for me to need a boost - I swear it's all I'd need!! (Not to mention joining you on those chocolate rice krispy treats w/o the guilt...) Seriously though - was this a new finding for you, or something gradual over time?
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Christine - when they checked your thyroid, was it for the first time, or have they checked it before? I've had mine checked a few times for the same reasons you mentioned - sluggish, sudden struggling w/ weight, all the other symptoms that go w/ a low thyroid - but my results have always come back "within the normal range or low-normal". I'd love for the numbers to be just low enough for me to need a boost - I swear it's all I'd need!! (Not to mention joining you on those chocolate rice krispy treats w/o the guilt...) Seriously though - was this a new finding for you, or something gradual over time?

This was new to me. I've started getting bloodwork done once a year since I was 30. My family history is "messy" and I want to be on top of things at all times!

This was the first time ever that anything at all has come out of normal range.

As soon as I got the results, I started reading on the computer about it, and it said low thyroid is hard to diagnose even with bloodwork. It says you can start a basal body temp chart to prove to your Dr. that you are having thyroid issues. I am not sure what one has to do with the other, but you're a nurse so you'll probably know!

Do you know how much internet surfing I have had to do this year to keep up with health related issues??? It is really sad.
    INTERCOT Staff-

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Jasper, don't you have some costumes to rent???

Sure I do, what do you want to be? I can make you a witch, a pirate, a bunny, a Santa Claus, a cowboy, and on and on. My wife has somewhere between 3000 and 4000 garments so we should be able to set you up with just about anything your heart desires. That is, if the companies that own the rights to certain characters actually license them for costumes!

No, I never dreamed any one of you lot would find a way to use that against me.... It's scarey when your fingers know what you want to say before you do!!
    So are you saying your brains are in your fingers? I have often been accused of having my brain in my backside, but I have never heard anyone say they had their brains in their fingers!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sure I do, what do you want to be? I can make you a witch, a pirate, a bunny, a Santa Claus, a cowboy, and on and on. My wife has somewhere between 3000 and 4000 garments so we should be able to set you up with just about anything your heart desires. That is, if the companies that own the rights to certain characters actually license them for costumes!
    Why did you say "witch" first????
    INTERCOT Staff-

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

As soon as I got the results, I started reading on the computer about it, and it said low thyroid is hard to diagnose even with bloodwork. It says you can start a basal body temp chart to prove to your Dr. that you are having thyroid issues. I am not sure what one has to do with the other, but you're a nurse so you'll probably know!
    This was actually the way the doc first diagnosed my wife's thryoid issue. I am like you and don't know what the relationship is but she was also coming up as a low-normal and the doc had her start taking her temp and decided from that to start her on meds. He then had her continue to keep her temps for a while after starting her on meds and it quickly returned to where he wanted it.

So, ya'll pick on me for not using the multi-quote thingy and then when I do no one notices!! Then ya'll pick on me about not being to 2900 posts yet and then when I make it no one notices!!! What's a feller suppose to do? I think I will take my costumes and go home!!!

You didn't seriously think you would get rid of me that easily, did you?

Post Thanks / Like

I am trying to catch up, but every time I come over here to type someone else comes in for another bunny costume! Those little devils are really keeping me hopping today. Or should I say it has been very harey today?
    ::groan:: Say, do you have any yellow chick costumes? We could all dress up as peeps!

Blythe, I need some dessert. Any cookies leftover from baking while we sleep?
    Scott
    2 visits as a child
    6/97, 6/01, 6/04: All-Star Sports
    12/05, 6/08: Pop Century
    May-June/10: Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/11: All-Star Sports 1 night Epcot Flower & Garden
    May 2013 POFQ (25th anniversary!)

Post Thanks / Like

Why did you say "witch" first????
    Uhhhh, Freudian slip?

I really don't know why other than that is still our most popular rental at Halloween time!

Post Thanks / Like

::groan:: Say, do you have any yellow chick costumes? We could all dress up as peeps!
    Actually we do have yellow chick costumes in both children and adult sizes. Of course, you will have to wait until next week to rent them because they are all out this weekend!

Of course, it is always good to go to the store the day after Easter and buy up all the leftover candy at half price isn't it?

Post Thanks / Like

So, ya'll pick on me for not using the multi-quote thingy and then when I do no one notices!! Then ya'll pick on me about not being to 2900 posts yet and then when I make it no one notices!!! What's a feller suppose to do? I think I will take my costumes and go home!!!
    Oh, sweetie, I noticed you used the multi-quote thingy, and I noticed you hit 2900. I just haven't finished coloring the big roll-out banner for the big party yet!

Oh, now I see why you would have started with "witch"!
    INTERCOT Staff-

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

I fweezy! Have you seen Happy Feet? I haven't yet, but I do have the DVD.
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    I'm sorry....WHAT?

Blythe, come quick...I think Rhonda is having a stroke!
    INTERCOT Staff-

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, sweetie, I noticed you used the multi-quote thingy, and I noticed you hit 2900. I just haven't finished coloring the big roll-out banner for the big party yet!

Oh, now I see why you would have started with "witch"!
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHH good come back!! I see what you meant a few weeks ago about trash talking!!! Guess the lessons worked well for you didn't they?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    Ok, put the peeps and the chocolate bunnies down and step away!!

So does anyone know how long it takes for an overdose of Easter sugar to wear off? Should we put Rhonda in the padded room overnight?

Post Thanks / Like

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH good come back!! I see what you meant a few weeks ago about trash talking!!! Guess the lessons worked well for you didn't they?
    Where's Scott? He'll be so proud!!
    INTERCOT Staff-

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani