Quantcast MLB Season Predicitions? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goofhook View Post
    I'm not saying he is going to be a hall of famer, but I'm pretty sure with the way he was this pre-season he'll be an ace in the future.
    I'm not saying he won't be good.. in the future.... But, just like Beckett, he is going to get hit his first year... I don't take much stock in pre-season because they pitch against minor leagues more than major leaguers... I mean, Pavano pitched well this spring too... Doesn't mean he is the new ace of the Yankees
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
    I'm not saying he won't be good.. in the future.... But, just like Beckett, he is going to get hit his first year... I don't take much stock in pre-season because they pitch against minor leagues more than major leaguers... I mean, Pavano pitched well this spring too... Doesn't mean he is the new ace of the Yankees
    At this rate, we should start a thread to express are thoughts about Dice-K.
    Philly Eagles Fan! Red Sox Fan! Celtics Fan!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

There's a B2 Bomber circling my house, that can only mean one thing, the Royals game is starting....... and no, they didn't show mercy and bomb them before the Red Sox do.

But at this particular moment, the Royals are still undefeated, and the score is tied, aka they aren't losing yet.

edit - never mind, they're losing already.

edit again -- Ok, I'm not ready to adjust my expectations but for what it's worth, THE ROYALS BEAT THE RED SOX!!!!!! ROYALS ARE IN A TIE FOR FIRST WHILE THE RED SOX, WHITE SOX, CARDINALS, and others ARE MIRED IN A SLUMP WITH THE WORST RECORD IN BASEBALL SO FAR THIS SEASON. You know, that felt good.
    Marker from MO

Post Thanks / Like

Marker I was just about to post a message to you that Meche earned his money today! Your team won at least (though the Phillies really didn't play that bad, especially Myers, but we need to get the bullpen in shape)!
    Christine șoș

Intercot Staff-Accommodations, Dining, Guests with Special Needs

Please support Intercot's Sponsors

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    Marker I was just about to post a message to you that Meche earned his money today! Your team won at least (though the Phillies really didn't play that bad, especially Myers, but we need to get the bullpen in shape)!
    Don't misinterpret this as I'm ready to jump on the Royals bandwagon yet but, Meche looked really good today. And, defensively the Royals look better than years past, if only just in the "basics" of baseball.

EXCEPT - there was a play today where Mike Sweeney, team captain, was at bat with a dropped third strike, AND HE JUST STOOD THERE and waited to be tagged. Now I understand that probably 99.9% of the time you're going to get thrown out on that play, but there is that slim chance. When I coached little league I would have been all over a kid for not running it out (of course in little league there is a much greater chance of a throwing error. I remember back when Danny Tartabull was here, he got dogged for trotting to first, but he at least headed in that direction instead of just standing there...... ok, vent over.
    Marker from MO

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going out on a limb here - I really think the Pirates have a great shot this year! Okay, stop laughing - I meant a great shot to finish 5th and not last. I love them anyway - they are quite entertaining and it's kinda nice when they do win because I usually don't have my hopes up anyway! Besides, they're in 1st place right now!
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakn7294 View Post
    I'm going out on a limb here - I really think the Pirates have a great shot this year! Okay, stop laughing - I meant a great shot to finish 5th and not last. I love them anyway - they are quite entertaining and it's kinda nice when they do win because I usually don't have my hopes up anyway! Besides, they're in 1st place right now!
    Those salty ol' sea dogs are currently undefeated. No one is laughing...yet.
    Viva Darth Macho!
    APR '98: Wilderness Lodge, 9 days, Honeymoon
    OCT '99: Coronado Springs, 8 days, Halloween
    AUG '03: All Star Music, 8 days, Summer Fun
    AUG '10: Port Orleans Riverside, 10 days, Summer Celebration!
    AUG '12: Pop Century, 14 days, My Dream Trip!
    AUG '17: Hoping!

Post Thanks / Like

AL East: Boston (Dice-K will be good enough, Papel closing is key)
    AL Central: Indians (if their pitching stays healthy) Twins lost too much Pitching and Kenny Rogers injury hurts Detroit.
    AL West: Seattle

NL East: Phillies
    NL Central: Cubbies
    NL West: Dodgers

AL Wild Card: Tigers
    NL Wild Card: Padres

Indians vs Dodgers in World Series... Tribe in 5.
    Steve "I'm Grumpy because you're Dopey"
    90Treehouse, 93Clubhouse Villa(DD2), 96Hotel Plaza(DD5&2), 99CR, 01OKW(expecting DS), 03POR (luv the trundle), 04AKL, 06ASMo(DW40, DD2), 07DLRP/PC, 08Y&BC/PC/DLRP, 09ASMusic/Cruise, 10ASSp/Pop, 11POR/Cruise, 12DLR, 13PC/Cruise, 14ASMu, 15CRx2, 16CR&ASMo(DW50)

Post Thanks / Like

As a Brewers fan I'm having a hard time adjusting to this thing about a number of experts picking us to win the division. I don't think that's been the case since '83. It's a very strange feeling...

But hey, so far so good, we're 2-0 (with a gem of a performance by Sheets on opening day--2 hitter complete game) and fighting it out with Pittsburgh at the top of the standings
    KUNGALOOSH FOREVER!!

"Will you stop this foolishness!!"
    "What kind of foolishness would you like to see?"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheAdventurer View Post
    As a Brewers fan I'm having a hard time adjusting to this thing about a number of experts picking us to win the division. I don't think that's been the case since '83. It's a very strange feeling...

But hey, so far so good, we're 2-0 (with a gem of a performance by Sheets on opening day--2 hitter complete game) and fighting it out with Pittsburgh at the top of the standings
    Don't worry too much about fighting it out with Pittsburgh at the top of the standings. It's a long season and we won't stay on top for long! Soon darthmacho can start laughing...
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

i too am a Brewers fan and i think you all should know this isnt your dad's milwaukee brewer team.

The Brewers may actually have the top 1,2,3 in the National League if not the top 1,2,3,4

They have budding stars in the infield witch Prince Fielder at 1st, Rickie Weeks at 2nd, and JJ Hardy at Short, The have a good CF in Billy Hall, and are Platooning the corner out field spots with Jenkins, Cory Hart, and Kevin Mench.

But the Stregnth of this team maybe the leadership of the Veterens on this club.

The two catchers Johnny Estrada and Damien Miller are really being stablity to the Brewers Pitchers, and 3rd Basemens Craig Counsell, and Tony Graffanino bring leadership to a young infield.

THis team is on the rise and i doubt they will finish 5th in the NL Central but its a long season and we will see.

Go Crew!!
    New to the site but

VMK: MrDownTown

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

We're just 5 games into the season and the Royals have found their way to the bottom of their division. Very likely their home for the season.
    Marker from MO

Somewhere between the Netherworld and Walt Disney World
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marker View Post
    We're just 5 games into the season and the Royals have found their way to the bottom of their division. Very likely their home for the season.
    And to think, their first game we so well.
    Let's stop defending mediocrity out of Disney and hold Disney to the higher standard they set up themselves.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Well, they've done it.

Just 13 games into the season, and my Royals, once one of the toughest teams in the league, have found their spot.... THE WORST RECORD IN BASEBALL. Oh sure, "good on paper", but obviously not so good on the field. Looks like another long season.
    Marker from MO

Post Thanks / Like

I will write more later. Sorry these are so late.

AL East
    1. New York
    2. Boston (Wild Card)
    3. Toronto
    4. Baltimore
    5. Tampa Bay

AL Central
    1. Detroit
    2. Chicago
    3. Cleveland
    4. Minnesota
    5. Kansas City